Selling Your Home?
When selling your home there are no guarantees that a buyer will simply walk through the front door. In many cases you may have to bring your home to the buyer. Effective marketing will help ensure that your property receives maximum exposure to attract a willing, well qualified buyer.
When you work with a Gallagher & Lindsey professional, you can count on a specialist who can answer your questions, apply his or her in-depth knowledge of current market conditions, and access extensive resources that can expedite the sale of your home.
After 35 Years of being a leader in the real estate industry we know how to buy and sell property! We pride ourselves on Technology, Tenacity, Teamwork and Timing!
Increasing the value of Your House!
When youíre preparing your house for sale, remember the importance of first impressions. It is estimated that more than half of all houses are sold before the buyers even get out of their cars. The market isnít the only factor. Appearance and overall condition play a major role. Here are some easy things you can do to make your home more appealing to buyers.
- Sweep front walkway.
- Remove newspapers, bikes and toys.
- Park extra cars away from the property.
- Trim back the shrubs.
- Clean windows and window coverings.
- Make sure roof and gutters are in good condition; no repairs needed.
- Mow the lawn more frequently and plant flowers.
- Keep pet areas clean.
- Kitchen and bathroom should shine.
- Apply fresh, clean paint throughout.
- Keep plumbing and appliances in working order.
- Quick once-over with vacuum; carpets should be clean.
- Maintain all sealants (window, tub, shower, sink, etc.) in good condition.
- Place fresh flowers in the main rooms.
- Put dishes away, unless setting a formal display for decoration.
- Make beds and put all clothes away.
- Open drapes and turn on lights.
- Straighten closets.
- Put toys away.
- Turn off television.
- Play soft music on radio/stereo.
- Keep pets out of the way and pet areas clean and odor-free.
- Enhance the spaciousness of each room. Pack away collectables.
- Secure jewelry and cash.
For a current CMA comprehensive market analysis and current mortgage rates
please email: email@example.com or call (510) 521-8181.